What do you love doing?
- Hunting and fishing
- Helping other get into the outdoors
- Training/Working dogs
- Writing for my magazine Able Outdoors
- Playing poker
What’s on your adventure list?
Naturally, my adventure list is going to include a hunt or two. I want to go up to the Yukon territory to hunt moose, and next year to Colorado for a mule deer hunt in the mountains. As for travel, I’d love to go to Spain to check out Madrid and some of the cities like Barcelona, you know, try to eat my way through the country. I hear Spain is one of the best when it comes to food.
Favorite benefits of Model M
- Takes a lot of work off my shoulders
- Easy to get in/out and operate
- People are more likely to approach me while in Model M
- Going across rough terrain and grass is a breeze
- Tail lights make it safer for me to travel the streets
- Ability to explore more places I wouldn’t normally be able to go
Note: Chad had an extensive test drive with a demo unit.