What do you love doing?
- International travel
- Building things with my hands.
- As a working artist I love doing the big art shows and representing my work.
- Road trips.
- Getting outside. Both in nature and the energy of city streets.
- Sharing all of the above with my Fiancée.
What’s on your adventure list?
It’s a little difficult answering what’s on my adventure list when I have already done so much. I’ve been in a chair for 42 years now and I’ve travelled and worked throughout Europe, I’ve been to the South Pacific twice, including Fiji, Tahiti, Tonga, New Zealand and Australia as well as Mexico, Canada and throughout the Caribbean. I’ve built a business as well as a successful artistic brand. I’ve taught in a University for over 15 years and have met and mentored some amazing artists in their own right. What’s next? Bring it on, there is so much more I can do now with my WHILL. .
Favorite benefits of Model M
- Body saving mojo (42 years post injury takes its toll)
- I can ride almost anywhere–grass, dirt, cement–it doesn’t matter, it does it all.
- Nimble It can move around a cramped house without banging into walls.
- Design. Everywhere I go people comment on “How cool” the chair actually is.
Note: Eric had an extensive test drive with a demo unit.