What do you love doing?
- Traveling the world
- Sharing my travel experiences on my blog
- Reading novels
- Socializing with friends
- Hanging out with my husband
What’s on your adventure list?
I would love to explore parts of the world that I have not yet visited. I’m a “been there done that” person, so rather than returning to places I’ve loved I want to experience different countries. As the world continues to become more wheelchair accessible I’m anxious to take advantage of that and share what I’ve been able to do in my wheelchair, through my travel blog incredibleaccessible.com. I’m currently planning a trip to New Zealand and Australia, but I’m not ignoring the USA. I’m also planning a driving tour of the national parks. After that who knows!
Favorite benefits of Model M
- Hearing people say “What a cool chair!”
- Confidence it gives me when I’m in difficult terrain
- Ability to climb (and descend!) steep hills
- Intuitive maneuverability indoors
- Ability to power through loose gravel, sand, and snow
- The way it makes me feel more normal when I’m among people
Note: Jeanne had an extensive test drive with a demo unit.