What do you love doing?
- Drawing, printmaking and painting
- Engaging with and learning from others
- Sharing my knowledge and experiences around accessible tech and disabilities
- Advocate for individuals with disabilities
- Nutritarian dieting
- Spending time with my bestie, Nathan, service dog from Canine Partners for Life in Cochranville, PA.
What’s on your adventure list?
I am making an updated version of a game I created 12 years ago celebrating wellness that is for groups on inpatient psychiatric units. It is a fun way to deal with therapeutic issues. I enjoy the freedom of the wonderful outdoors, and want to explore more places by camping. I want to continue to build relationships and share experiences with others of all ages. It is important to me to enjoy meditative and mindful experiences to create inner peace for myself, and impart it to others.
Favorite benefits of Model M
- Confidence to go on any terrain
- Seat slide allows me to sit comfortably at a table
- Ergonomic controller
- The modern design
- Small footprint and tight turning radius
- Overall sense of safety and confidence it gives me