What do you love doing?
- Disability advocacy
- Exploring new places and adventuring
- Spending time with family and friends
- Meeting people and networking
- Practicing mindfulness and spreading joy
What’s on your adventure list?
I believe I was put on this Earth to be a disability advocate and show the world you can explore it despite your disability. My life long goals are to travel to each continent, see all the US National Parks and climb the worlds tallest mountains. I dream that while traveling I’m also giving back to the community. Finding localized volunteer opportunities for each new city is a necessity. For example, traveling to South Africa to help take care of the endangered African Penguins.
Favorite benefits of Model M
- Compact size
- Front omni-wheels for tight turning
- All-wheel drive for tackling terrains and climbing curbs
- Futuristic-looking design
- Seat slide to sit comfortably at my work desk
- Ease of lifting up the arms out of the way